This week was a little goofy with weird coincidences and frustrating situations but the bright blue sky and almost wind free Saturday made up for all of that. My brain is a little spinny and playing show and tell will be much easier than just telling the story of my walk.
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015
- Every couple of weeks my prom date (and a best friend in HS) travels to northern CO for business. We’ve always had a special friendship and I’m so lucky we still do.And this guy was lurking on the back porch to lodge a complaint about his kibble...Cows are home. We had a locker room style pep talk about calving this winter: no frozen babies after dark (or at all) no pushing people against panels and trying to kill them “ladies use your words”. No forgetting you gave birth and trying to kill your baby. No trying to steal another cow’s baby and trying to kill the rest of us when we attempt to sort things out. And finally please give birth when it’s light out and not -25. I think they got the message.#gratitude2018 four years ago I went out on a date with an amazing man who still wants me around#grateful Tex was a good boy about being in the house during a close call with a funnel cloud; a first for our sweet #livestockguardiandog #greatpyrenees@serrated_sun happy birthday! So happy you chose me for your mother