I haven’t exactly lost my writing mojo I’m just not writing much this last month or so. I’m ok with that as I do other things outside of my head. Life is very good now and I’m a happy-busy! Here’s today’s throwback post: Just in case you didn’t catch this last year: allow me to introduce myself!
- Finding the happy medium between Matron and Floozy September 21, 2015
- Popping the cherry September 16, 2015
- Much needed Siri Upgrade September 14, 2015
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” AA Milne September 9, 2015
- What I did on my summer vacation September 7, 2015
- #gratitude2018 four years ago I went out on a date with an amazing man who still wants me around#grateful Tex was a good boy about being in the house during a close call with a funnel cloud; a first for our sweet #livestockguardiandog #greatpyrenees@serrated_sun happy birthday! So happy you chose me for your motherSolstice sunset. It’s good to be at the ranch for the close of the longest day. #gratitude2018#gratitude2018 sometimes the wrong turns land you in pretty places.#gratitude2018 I was feeling sorry for myself this morning: i had a heart to heart with the IRS and my mortgage company (tax bill and a property tax increase) everybody was nice and helpful and I made arrangements for the two debts I wasn’t expecting. I have the money 🙏🏻 I was already butt hurt I couldn’t be in Mexico this week for a friend’s wedding because of the expense. I’m so happy for this friend, he is part of my Mexico clan and this woman truly saved his life. How great it would have been to see the celebration because honestly just after Brent’s death I thought he was gonna be the next funeral. And my money woes were nothing like the time I knowingly wrote a bad check for groceries those lean years ago. So I went outside to tend the hard scrabble day lilies and zinnias on the edge is the prairie knowing the sun the dirt and Tex would help. I found this feather and then I knew I was being looked after in ways beyond my understanding and sure enough: Later today I got a call. It looks like a sizable loan I made a dear friend a few years ago is being paid back. This was out of the blue and so unexpected. Happiness can be like that you know.